Plasti Dip Liquid Electrical Tape Spray Black
Liquid Tape is een rubber coating, die de plaats van de elektrische tape neemt, door het verstrekken van elektrische isolatie om moeilijk te bereiken plaatsen.
Surface must be clean and dry. For best results avoid direct sunlight, high humidity, or breezy conditions.
- Hold can 12-16” from surface, moving can back and forth slightly overlapping each stroke. Apply heavy enough to produce an even, wet appearance.
- Allow 30 minutes minimum between coats. Apply as many coats as desired (3-4 average).
- Allow 4 hours minimum dry time before use. Always disconnect power before making repairs, allowing Liquid Tape to thoroughly dry before restoring power. Follow local electrical codes.
Tips for Aerosol Container:
Always protect surrounding areas from overspray. Allow 4 hours per coat for complete dry. If runs or sags are experienced, move can further away from surface. To avoid clogged nozzle, turn can upside down and spray for 5 seconds. If clogged, remove nozzle and soak in naphtha or mineral spirits for 30 minutes. Do not stick pin or other objects into stem. Use naphtha, xylene (xylol), or toluene (toluol) for cleanup. Do not coat surface in one application as bubbles may appear in the dried film; reducing its insulation properties.
Caution: Turn off power before starting electrical work and follow your local electrical codes.
- Provides excellent protection from acid, alkaline, and abrasion
- Seals out moisture and salt
- Strongest dielectric protection on the market
- Protects electrical connections on wires, cables, alarms, electronics
- Will not harden, unravel or become brittle in extreme weather conditions
Liquid Tape can be used in many applications including electrical connections for boats, trailers, RVs, trucks, automobiles, timers, pool electricals, bilge pumps, sprinkler pumps, instruments, computers, circuit boards, switches, and stop terminal screws from vibrating loose.